Send Amazon SNS Messages to Loggly
You can push your Amazon Web Services Simple Notification Service (SNS) messages to Loggly via HTTP / HTTPS endpoints. We will automatically parse the logs sent by SNS in JSON format. We offer an example showing how to send them to Loggly.
Amazon SNS Messages Setup
- Create a Topic
- Subscribe to Loggly HTTP / HTTPS endpoint
To create a new Topic you need to sign in to the AWS Management Console and open Amazon SNS Console. Create a new Topic as as shown in the image below.
Click on the created topic. Click to create New Subscription, select HTTP or HTTPS in Protocol dropdown and paste the following URL and click subscribe.
- TOKEN: your customer token from the source setup page
Search Loggly events with the tag as SNS over the past 20 minutes. It may take few minutes to index the events. If if doesn’t work, see the troubleshooting section below.
If you don’t see any data show up in the verification step, then check for these common problems.
- Wait a few minutes in case indexing needs to catch up
- Make sure you configured your customer token
- Make sure you have configured same protocol as mentioned in the Endpoint
- Search or post your own Amazon SNS logging questions in the community forum.