Microsoft Teams Alert Integration
To integrate Loggly alerts with Microsoft Teams, create a Webhook in Microsoft Teams and use the URL in the HTTP alert endpoint. It will send an alert as a JSON object.
Step 1. Create the Webhook
Follow the steps below:
- From within Microsoft Teams, click … next to the channel name and then select Connectors.
- Scroll through the list of connectors to Incoming Webhook, and click Add.
- Enter a name for the webhook, upload an image to associate with data from the webhook, and select Create.
- Copy the webhook to the clipboard and save it. You’ll need the webhook URL for sending alerts to Microsoft Teams.
- Click Done.
Step 2. Create an HTTP Alert Endpoint
- Go to the Alerts -> Alert Endpoints tab and click on the “Create Endpoint” button.
2. Select the HTTP Endpoint and provide the following details:
- URL: Enter the webhook URL generated in Step 1
- Method: Select Post method
Save the Alert Endpoint.
Step 3. Create Alert
Now visit the Alerts -> List and click on “Add New”. Enter the name, description and all the required information. In order to send this alert to Microsoft Teams, please check the “Send to an endpoint” box and select the Alert Endpoint that you created in the Step 2 above.
Save the alert and when the alert triggers you will get the notification in Microsoft Teams.