The Java stack trace is a programmer’s best friend during debugging. But if you’re running an application in production, it can be really hard to isolate the right logs from among terabytes of log data. If you want get more out of logging the full Java stack trace, check out Loggly, a cloud-based log management service with more than 5,000 customers.
With Loggly, you can use our open source libraries to send in log data, rather than proprietary agents. It’s easy to set up your logging sources and easy to get productive with our analysis tools. The distinguishing features of Loggly are:
- Centralized log access
- Automated parsing of many log types as data is received
- Powerful search tools that use a straightforward, Lucene-like query language
- Built-in alerting
- Real-time views of log structures and field values
- Point-and-click charts and graphs
- Automatic archiving to your Amazon S3 bucket
Use Loggly to derive maximum value out of log data from Java stack trace. Try Loggly for free right now.