Announcing a New, Common Login Screen for Loggly and the SolarWinds DevOps Portfolio
Benjamin Franklin once said, “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.” What Mr. Franklin said in the 1700s still rings true today. At SolarWinds, we embrace change, especially when it’s for the betterment of our customers. It’s in our DNA.
We’re excited to announce that you will see an entirely new common login page soon. We know that you use multiple tools to do your job and, used together, they give you the visibility you need to quickly identify and troubleshoot problems. With the new common login pages for Loggly®, AppOptics™, Pingdom®, and Papertrail™, you only need to type in your credentials for one of the SolarWinds® DevOps products and you can seamlessly switch to all the others.
Changes coming on Monday, November 19:
- Starting on November 19, 2018, you will need to log into Loggly using your email address instead of your Loggly username.
- Your password might need to change. If you’re using the same email to log in to multiple SolarWinds DevOps products, or if you have more than one Loggly account associated with the same email address, you will be asked to reset your password to ensure you can use a single credential going forward.
- The login URL is also changing to https://my.solarwinds.cloud/ and your existing Loggly URL will be redirected.
Enterprise Tier Loggly SAML Single Sign-on Customers
If your current login looks like this, your organization has configured the Loggly SAML single sign-on feature:
- If you currently log in using the Loggly Enterprise tier SAML single sign-on, nothing changes. Continue to log in as you always have. Your existing URL will not change.
- However, if your company has implemented Loggly SAML single sign-on, but you choose to log in locally, your login will change to your email address and your URL will be redirected to https://my.solarwinds.cloud.
Below is a look at the new Loggly common login page.
From this common login page, you can sign in to Loggly and quickly switch to any of the other three SolarWinds DevOps products. Once you’ve logged into your account using your email address, everything else will look the same, too. We trust that you will like the new look, feel, and capabilities of the new unified login.
Loggly is part of the SolarWinds portfolio of DevOps products that are uniquely able to provide end-to-end visibility across user experience, custom metrics, distributed tracing, and log management. Each of the DevOps products is purpose-built to solve the problems that DevOps professionals deal with every day, which allows you to solve your most complex performance and reliability problems quickly, simply, and affordably.
The Loggly and SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.