Since I arrived at Loggly at the end of March in 2012, I’ve felt extraordinarily blessed to be part of something big, special and fun. This week has been a new high point, and the “before” and “after” images below show how far we have come, and what our team was working on.
After a little more than a year of development, we launched second generation Loggly, and the kick off of what we call Responsive Log Management. The response from customers, press and the market as a whole has been nothing short of astounding, and we are thrilled.
We’ve seen more than:
- Triple our previous high-water mark for signups, over 200 in the first 24 hours alone!
- New users have been “activating” (our word for starting to send us logs) at the record rates
- Website traffic has hit records each day this week
- On Tuesday, we were the top trending topic on Crunchbase for most of the day ‘out buzzing’ product and funding rounds 5x our size
- Even our new Hoover video has been getting great pass-around and compliments
So, from a happy Loggly team, we would like to convey our deepest “thank you”. The thank you’s also go out to our investors and advisors who have been amazing partners throughout our journey. Their faith in us, their quality advice and their challenges have pushed us forward, made us a better team and now with the release of second generation Loggly a much improved product-centric company.
There are many backstories about how we got to this point. And I’ll be sharing some of those in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, to our hundreds of active new users, welcome aboard! And to our 1000’s of current users, you’ll soon be enjoying all the goodness of the new Loggly.